- Permanent providers, earn supplemental income while helping communities in need.
- New graduates, explore new cities and different healthcare settings.
- Retired providers, work as often or as little as you’d like when and where you want.
A New Dynamic
Add a whole new dynamic to your career with locum tenens. Hospitals often have temporary staffing gaps, like when a doctor goes on vacation, or they’re searching for a full-time candidate. With the locum tenens solution, an experienced doctor steps in to fill that gap.
Try locum to permanent options, this is a great way to experience a new facility before deciding if it’s a good permanent fit for you.
Did You Know?
- There are more than 40,000 physicians working locum tenens.
- Locum tenens physicians work in all 50 states.
- 92% of locum tenens physicians have held a permanent position.
- 81% of locum tenens doctors say locum tenens is as satisfying or more rewarding than a permanent position.
- Great source of supplement core income.
- Providers work locum positions between permanent jobs, while searching.
- Locums are great for post-residency /fellowship providers to explore new areas of the country and gain a wealth of experience.
- You control your own schedule.
Medical-Link North America 2022 All Rights Reserved.